To: Camilla Flintermann
From: Will Kuipers<[log in to unmask]>

We are all puzzled about how or where we got it, also the 10% who have
genetic markers. This is just one more piece in the puzzle.
We will have to go on chipping at it and maybe gradually narrowing down
sources.
And yes, it is worth knowing. How could you question that??

Will Kuipers<[log in to unmask]>
Dallas, TX                   78/71/70