Ivan,
Thank you. Your poem is beautiful, and it touches to the very core of my
being. You are so perceptive, and have a wonderful way with words They cast a
rosy glow over everything.
In the  cold harsh light of day, the situation is thus:
We have an approximate date for Jessi's return home - June at the end of the
school year, PROVIDED THAT I prove myself a competent and able mother. One of
the requirements is that I attend a course in 'Nurturing'.
Last week I was interviewed and cross-questioned by a series of social
workers, had my financial records examined - and have been promised several
hours of home health care!

Now , how much of this  is due to Ivan's intervention on my behalf I cannot
swear to, but it seems a remarkable coincidence that things should have
started coming right, just after the phone in campaign when several of you
guys called up my congressman, Tom Davies.
So, once again Ivan, I thank you most graciously, for your laudatory words.
And for caring.

hiLary bLue

Ivan M Suzman wrote:

> Dear friends,
>
> (I have composed the poem below
> to thank Niki Hoose and her staff
> at WETA in Washington , for allowing us
> PWP's (Persons with Parkinson's)
> to be, through our dear friend HiLary BLue,
> one giant glimpse more visible than ever before.)

5> -Ivan Suzman, PWP, Portland, Maine, 49/39/36)