It's good to know that the new setup for replying to list messages
has not prevented the "Friday Foolishness".  It seems to me that on
Friday's the listmembers have their own version of TGIF.  This week's
version was especially well done.  So well done that I have heard from
some listmembers who are quite concerned about this conspiracy business.
Come on, folks.  It's a joke!  They're teasing Bob.  Bob has been a
member of this list almost from the beginning.  He is one member who
seems to always use logic and reason when the rest of us get carried away
with something.  The folks who were kidding him have known him as a list
member for several years so felt comfortable in teasing him.

Sorry, folks.  No cure.  No conspiracy.  No cartel.  No cigars. No aliens.
Just a typical 'Friday' for us.  Similar to the time when, to attract
attention to pd, some list members were ready to sail the Good Ship
Constipation up the Potomic River.

Barb

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing