well i think my nero is mad at me. says i could use a wheelchair at least a
walker. and not to use any type of power tool. stay off my tractor. he was
on his way to his office when he saw me fall of VIVIAN was there. was
warming it up before i was to be at his office. his wife said for him not
to stop as i was do in to see him. we had quit a talk.  said to watch a
little tv for spell. i all so ask him if we had to give up sex. got grin
out of him. VIVIAN. said you know where it all is. man of 74. lolo how
about fellows is he out of his mind. lolo i say its the ladies are the one.
VIVIAN IS ONLY 71 LOLO DON'T TELL YOU I SAID SO  i am going to live my live
the way i want. put in new battery,change oil,greased it. ready for summer.
 oh did some painting on it. now my daughter. she has to have her back cut
open. to take some fluid off of her lungs. med won't on the back. so we are
hoping all goes well.  still on oxen gin. said i would keep you all up to
date.

                                     flash @wcoil.com
                                     LIMA,OH

                                       I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN