Gina....

I'd think twice before offering to take on a job like
THAT from KEN!

The last I heard about his "organ farm," was that after
planting the organs in the south-40, by the light of the
full moon (just like he plants his corn) <sic>, he laid on
a HEAVY dose of fertilizer, and sat back, mint julep in
one hand and a cigar in the other, waiting for the organ
crop to up and grow.

Now REALLY... would any GOOD farmer attempt to
grow a crop like that - just plant 'n pick?

Come ON.... would YOU wanna buy an organ - even
a LITTLE one - from such a ne'er-do-well? <grinning
& ducking>

In fact, and this is JUST between you 'n me, Gina, right?
I mean, it's a SECRET so don't go blabbing it all over
the List, y'hear? (Gin's face lights up and she gets all
excited at being the recipient of some juicy gossip)
Ready?  Hear goes......

I heard that Kenneth Starr's investigating Ken.  It's
been rumored that the Bill and Hillary Clinton have
secretly invested in the organ farm under the
pseudonyms "Socks and Buddy," in the hopes that
they would thus go unrecognized, especially by those
living outside the Beltway.

Further, it's rumored that Ken has ASSURED Mrs.
Clinton that there's not a  woman in Florida under
112 years old, and cigars are hard to get in that
part of the country.

Well Gina, gotta go now....there's someone at the
front door, impatiently ringing the doorbell and
waving a badge.

Barb Mallut