Dear Ken--I think your problem is that you were starting "big"---remember
that "great oaks from little acorns grow" ?  Instead of getting in all that
expensive equipment for Wurlitzers etc you should start with "MOUTH ORGANS"
(otherwise known as "harmonicas")  which are of a manageable size and can
be planted by hand.  You would also need less water, fertilizer, etc, and
your crop would be ready for market sooner.  Also, you can probably get a
small business loan from the government,  if you can prove you are a "small
businessman"....just how tall are you, anyway ?
And by the way, I hate to question someone like Barb M., who is world
famous authority on practically everything  , but so far as I know a SPOOF
is NOT anything like a Chia pet, but is a close relative of a SMURF, a much
higher rung on the great ladder of evolution!.

        ---just for fun!........ Camilla        <[log in to unmask]>

                          Laughter--    :-)   :-)
                             the best medecine !