Charles : Is this you really saying that the cure for pd has been knonwn for
years and with held by a large cartel? To sufggest the  AMA and  MDS ,
pallidotomy nereoscuentisr and even the NIH are involved in osme giant
conspiracy, is taking on a tall order. I hav never known you to post
anything I would doubt, and I conccede it is possible but I would need
more to go on.

At 04:20 PM 1/29/99 -0600, you wrote:

>And not only that I know for a fact that he is part of the Medical
industrial international Cartel