Martin: I 'm not up on American poitics, but if Robert Fink MD did as you say
he reallyis a ratfink. I shouldn't joke, this is very serious you're talking
collusion on a major scale to prey off thw pain and suffering of milllons
of people. We're talking a modern Auschwitz. Anyone involved in such a
heinous plot
should be... I can't think of any punishment suitable.