I thought I had just missed the Brokaw Show on Parkinsons, but I know now I'm
not the only confused watcher-
     What really irritated me was that he had an earlier promo about the
upcoming
news program, mentioning MJFox, Janet Reno, etc and gave the impression there
was going to be an in depth message about new research - My mistake, I guess-
      If anyone has an e-mail address available, perhaps several disappointed
viewers  should politely but strongly remind the network there are interested
people
needing clarification about  why such a hatchet editing job was done to such
an
important subject.  I'll try to research the address but would appreciate
others
input-
                             Marie