What the HELL is going on?

After years of suffering, I am supposed to sit around and wait patiently
for a cure THAT ALREADY EXISTS?

Well, folks, here it is as I see it!

1.Charlie  Meyers,  Bill Harrington, God Bless You for bucking the
establishment.
2. If the APDA, PDF AND NPF are speculating on dopamine futures then no
wonder we're all dying and committing suicide.

3.  Michael J. Fox, I'm REALLY sorry for you.  I think that operation
injured you, and THAT's why your whole left side is so messed up!

4. Callie- When Brokaw broke off the PD story, maybe it was the dopamine
cartel that stopped us from knowing too much!

5. levodopa  is L-- dyhyroxphenylalanine- look on a Nutrasweet (or is it
Equal) package and if it has PHENYLALANINE - then what  do you do?  I
can't imagine swallowing drugs in my coffee-and I never drink diet soda.

6. Remember folks, my CNA  and I went to Miami, to the NPF, spent $2200
to get there , and there's NO doctor for my appointment. And of course,
the "cartel" never reimbursed me.

7. Muhammad Ali - famous anti-war poet and hero - maybe he's been
POISONED in the past - after all, do all retired boxers walk around with
PD?  Of course not. Maybe Dr. Tanner is right-PD is from toxic exposure
in 90 % of cases. Only a woman can be trusted to tell the TRUTH??

8.  It was the same Dr. Robert Fink who tried to flame me a year ago- I
just walked away.

9.  Pallidotomies-- look out folks, same with DBS -- surgeons burning
your brain up with radiating heat, or zapping you with elctrical current
that only HIDES the ongoing deterioration.

10. PD - a disease that the NIH is delaying spending Udall money on,
until the drug companies line up to control the MILLIONS of dollars to be
made--then we'll be sytematically be poisoned by these drugs while the PD
body bags get shoved into the caskets, and the CURE is withheld.

Guess I'll have to leave the List - or use a pseudonym - and lurk - and
now folks, it's 1984 and ORWELL's nightmare has come true!

It's been wonderful -- it's been real -- I hope I have helped Patricia in
Valdosta, Georgia. SHE needs help.  I have always said this, and I always
will believe it - Democracy if for the Rich.

I.S.