Between this conspiracy, the Y2K panic, the concerns about drinking a bottle
and a half of wine per evening to control pd, and the election of Bill
Clinton a second time (and the surprise he might not be entirely truthful
about having an affair) , I'm beginning to seriously wonder about  the lack
of a sense of humor or the inability to recognize teasing and sarcasm
exhibited by people who have the rights and responsibilities to vote on the
future of our country.  I don't mean to be too harsh, but can anyone
seriously believe that doctors and pharmacies are hiding a cure for ....?  I
got a lot of negative, private  e-mail when we were teasing or discussing
some of the above topics, but I think accusing Robert (and believe it) of
actually participating in a conspiracy to hide cures etc.. is asinine as
well as ridiculous.
Bob [log in to unmask]