If nothing else, human beings are consistently entertaining. What began
as a parody of an Aspartame post, has become one of the most bizarre
sets of conspiracy theories I have ever encountered. However, I must
admit that I secretly enjoy reading these perverse, tabloid/alien
morsels of neuropsychiatric pathology. It's like getting a "preview " of
what I'll be like in 20 years, after consuming the equivalent of 12 Rite
Aid pharmacies. Martin Bayne  48/44  [log in to unmask]
PS> Eureka!  The years of insomnia have finally paid off -- I've just
finished designing a machine that I call the
"Electro-Tremor-Power-Generation-Facilitator."  On a really bad day, I
hook this portable device up to my left arm, and I'm able to generate
enough electricity for my own apartment and two of my neighbors.