 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses       -01    deg. F   :-)
will someone please call Jim Lehrer or Tom Brokaw?
or the Date-line producer

or Niational Pubvlic Radio

or the Chicago newspaper

or the wire services

or TEd Turner

or whoever you  know in the major media
THIS IS A MATTER OF WORLDWIDE IMPORTANCE

For three years I have patiently tried, and now exhausted EVERY polite
avenue to get back the money I spent to get me to the NPF in MIAMI in
May, 1985.  Their doctor was a NO-SHOW and they provided nO substitue
physician.

THe National Parkinson's Foundfation, Inc. has raped me of $2200.00
My annual income is social security of $8244

Plesase join the growing boycott of the NPF.  Why invest money in a
criminal operation??

Please call me at 207 797 8488

You are NOT being scammed.

This is ivan suzman,