 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses        zero   deg. F   :-)
With all due respect,

In ordinary circumstances, I would maybe be thanking the NPF for helping
me.  Maybe the NPF would have allowed me to volunteer  for Genesys - type
gene therapy because i have reached that stage of PD desperation. But the
NPF's behavior has created 3 1/2 years of HELL for me after it broke its
pallidotomy appointment I had!!

i will be 50 in ten months and i am very very upset and i just CAN"T hide
it any more. people in the public are starting to look away and not make
eye contact because my grooming is now so visibly messed up by PD. i am
suffering.

 NPF, immediately,  please reimburse me the 2200 us dollars your org.
owes me,  spent in may 1985 to get to your clinmic for my confirmed
appointment to discuss pallidotomy. I accuse you of rape.
You had no doctor there at 2:00 PM on TUESDAY MAY 17, 1985.
How many times do I have to ask?? Am i supposed to die and go
away????????????

please npf, i need help.  i was with a Certified Nurse's Aide who I paid
salary to. having invested my futue in being evaluated for possible
pallidotomy at your clinic.. we flew in jet to your clinic spent my 2200
usdollars total for clinic part of trip-

 i need money!!   i am down to 17 dollars til my next soc security check

your dr sanchez-ramos never showed . You did not provide me with a
substitute doctor .your front desk man julian pearson can attest that
this is the truth.  he was shocked

i say extortion  please correct your  error  my annual income is
ussocsecurdisabilityinsur of 687 us dollars/mo x 12 = 8274 you took 2200
f rom  me WHY don't you rich people in Miami re-pay me?

Can mr. Muhammad Ali help me?  I am telling the whole truth.  I NEED
money to survive like anybody.

i feel so raped

listmembers this is true please help

if you are asking yourselve,  ivan, why bring this up???   it is because
the NPF could end my suffering, but they are choosing to pretend i will
die and go away.

ivan suzman