 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses     - 01      deg. F   :-)

please npf, i need help.  i was with cna arthur l. we flew in jet to your
clinic spent borrowed money  plus my savings 2200 usdollars total for
clinic part of trip- i need money i am down to 17 dollars til my next soc
security check
your dr sanchez-ramos never showed nor substitute doctor . your front
desk man julian pearson can attest that this is the truth he was shocked

mr pearson had called the day's inn to confirm my pre-pallidotomy
evaluation appointment just hours before arthur and i went to the NPF
building
i  feel raped and it feels likes extortion at this point.

 my annual income is ussocsecurdisabilityinsur of 687 us dollars/mo x 12
= 8274 you took 2200 f rom  me WHY don't you rich people in Miami re-pay
me?

Can mr. Muhammad Ali help me?  I am telling the whole truth.  I NEED
money to survive like anybody.

i feel so raped
listmembers this is true please help
john cottingham-i agree with you about profit-motive based business it i
s not only unpalatable, to poor  people it is devastating

i have scrounged sneakers on Friday mornings off streetside garbage piles
before  trucks pickup
i have found boots similarly
it took two months to find and buy one simple pair of winter longjohns
this is the truth

ivan mfowethu suzman