Dear Ken:

I would like to have the Marketing and Promotion part of your Grow your own
organs.

There are just so many possibilities, Market organs like Chia Pet,
or the saying "Parts is parts" would be a big seller.   "We get the parts to
you faster" with our own shipping company.   Big planes with Bladders painted
on the side.

We could have lotteries on the best parts.  Like Hallmark have "Give a
Bladder" day.  Make sure it gets on the calendars and work with Hallmark on
packaging or FTD on delivering.
The ideas are mindboggling, endless to say the least.

I will be in need of 2 legs by the time this circus of doctors ends.
Ken, just curious what would be the growing mixture of peat, manure and soil
for legs that aren't bluish/purple??

Thanks for the new business idea.  I needed that today.

yours for "Speedy Parts Delivery"'

gina
47/37/13 mo.