SURE, Barb is going to give me trouble, JUST when things are turning against
me!
I thought it would be so easy to grow organs, so I buy all this expensive farm
machinery, no problem, it's only money, so I let the loan company worry. Next
I find out I when you plant them, they have to be really far apart. No
PROBLEM..... I just trade in the John Deere for a BIGGER one, it's only MONEY!
(Not MINE!) So then I buy a crane to pick the things up and drop them into the
larger holes spaced further apart. It;s a little more work, but no PROBLEM.
Then I find out to make anything grow you need to water, so I have trenches
made and put in an irrigation system. Just a few thousand dollars, not
counting the WINDMILL it takes to generate the power. Still, I can deal with
it, right?  Okay so I plant them and water them, and wait and wait and wait,
NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING is growing.  SO I call up all these organizations
that are SUPPOSED to help people to GROW things. They ask stupid questions.
REALLY STUPID! What did you PLANT? I tell them ORGANS, what ELSE? They ask
"ORGANS? don't you mean ORCHIDS? NO! ORGANS, you know, Wurlitzers, Lowerys,
Thomases,....etc. NOW they act like I am CRAZY or something, then BARB starts
giving me trouble! I think I am going to justforget the whole organ growing
thing! What is a SPOOF? Are they easy to grow?