I heartily applaud both Dale and Dennis's replies to Ivan.  I rarely post my
opinions to the entire listserv, emailing the individual, instead.  But Ivan,
really, you are just too much!!!  I have, over the course of 3 years, heard
enough about your soap-opera life, to the point that I dread even seeing your
name in my mailbox.  You seem to me to be one of the most egotistical,
narcissistic & self-centered people I know.  Do you honestly think you are the
most deprived, abused, poverty stricken, severely impaired PWP on this list???
Well, think again!!  The majority of us are on disability, many living alone,
just as many with incomes equal to or lower than yours (mine is lower than
yours, by the way), many just as angry and bitter about the hand they've been
dealt BUT.......DO YOU HEAR THEM COMPLAINING????   I sure don't, particularly
not for over 3 years.
   My suggestion to you, besides giving us all a break with this irrational
tirade, is to get some professional psychiatric  help.  You sound very much
out of control.

Terrie W. Whitling 44/16