I was impressed with the info linked to the Mayo with the "Awakenings" I don't
think that we need to duplicate what Awakenings has......but rather direct
people there.

Also, I have been doing some pediatric neurology searches with re to a
grandson's problems and found an easy to use wonderful layout with the "Family
Village" page in pediatric neurology.  If someone with web savvy is interested
in taking a look at the format used with pediatric neuro......email me
privately and I will provide the search information for access to that page.

Rita   RWeeks@AOL