Sorry Bob,

But I don't agree with your diagnoses..I have had problems from that drug as
many others that I personally know. We get extreme headaches and horrible
stomach pains all from aspartame. We have been tested for it and have been
proven that the problems come from NutraSweet directly. I have the proof. I
had a miscarriage that was caused from taking too many products which
contained NutraSweet in it. My doctors all told me that was the reason for
the miscarriage. You will never be able to convince me or others with the
same problems that aspartame is safe.

I do respect your opinion, but I will never agree with them.

Janet McDonald