And not only that I know for a fact that he is part of the Medical industrial international Cartel
which has cornered the Sinemet market. They have had the cure for PD for years but they are in
cahoots with the AMA,  the Movement Disorders Society,  and a group of palidotomy doing neuro-
surgeons, as well as NIH (who takes the money allocated for research and invests in back into
dopamine futures).  They all have a vested interest in keeping the cure from us. (As does the PDF,
APDA, & NPF)

Bob even as a fellow MD  I am forced to break the oath of silence we took when we received our MD's
to gouge the public, perpetuate illness at all costs and continue to PROFIT, PROFIT, PROFIT.  Bob, I
am ashamed of you for picking on the poor defenseless pseudo scientists (as opposed to  people who
legitimately  question with a scientific skepticism) and confusing biases with data.

Charlie.
.

--
Charles T. Meyer,  M.D.