The eighteen amino acids and the total protein are tabulated for each of
nearly 6000 raw and prepared food items in several databases downloadable
from the USDA.  The downloads are usable in Access and Paradox programs.
The databases have been consolidated into formats usable in Quattro Pro and
Excel spreadsheets found on many PC's.  Deletion of prepared food items of
little or no interest to PWP/PCP's has allowed preparation of a spreadsheet
that fits into the Works spreadsheet.
A research paper on fava beans presents the multitude of factors that can
affect the Ldopa and food ingestion cycles.  Control of these factors gives
some smoothing of "on-off" cycles. The paper appeared in October 1996 of
the Parkinson Digest and is included on the CDrom I have prepared.
The CD contains the downloads and the spreadsheets I have prepared and is
available as freeware on request.  Please supply me with your postal mail
address directly -- do not request the CD from the parkinsn/list/server.
My addresses are :

Patrick J. Martin
eMail <[log in to unmask]>
Fax  1-408-297-3415