I am scheduled for a surgical orchiectomy on Feb 8 as one of the procedures
for my prostate cancer.  My testicles have served well by allowing Eloise
and I to participate with God in the creation of 5 intelligent sons and 1
intelligent daughter.  Maybe they can also serve as a source of sertoli
cells for the brain implant studies underway -- I would feel good about
donating the whole bag if it can be aranged.  Please contact me at :
eMail<[log in to unmask]
Fax: 1-408-297-3415
Postal: 1680 University Avenue  San Jose, CA   95126-1546
Feb 8 is soon so this last address is of marginal value

All the best  -- yup,they're gonna cut 'em off