Any of those required credit for graduation?

Lorraine

At 11:32 AM 2/19/99 -0800, you wrote:
>Tania
>Hello from University College of the Fraser Valley.
>We offer a four year degree in English, no graduate studies.  The BA we
offer can be a traditional literature BA, or students can opt for one of
two concentrations: a North American Literature or a Drama concentration.
We offer a 210: Advanced Composition: 214: Reading, Writing and Rhetorical
Thery; and 371: Advanced Composition: Theory and Practice.  I am trying to
get a 3rd concentration in Aplied English or Rhetoric regognized and
approved within our department.