Date: Mon, 01 Feb 1999 17:27:09 -0800
From: Denis Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [Fwd: Request for Information]
To: [log in to unmask]

--------------2769197150058EAE99FFE04B

Philippa, Do we have anything to match this request or can we point
Barry to other places for this kind of course. I am aware of some online
courses at other universities but you may have other resources I do not
know about. If you want to respond to Barry directly, I would appreciate
a cc on your message. Merci, Denis

--------------2769197150058EAE99FFE04B