In celebration of the soon arrival of our seventeenth REED
publication, Dorset/Cornwall, I have just posted new and improved
versions of the REED home page, our publications list, and the
Theatre Resource Page. These include links to the new on-line Castle
of Perseverance text, whose _correct_ URL is

http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~ajohnsto

We inadvertently sent out a URL with the wrong 'slashes' yesterday:
thanks to those who pointed out the mistake. Also available is a link
to some samples of what our Patrons Database on CDROM might eventually
look like; the URL is

http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~reed/SAA/Lizpage.html (NOTE MIX OF UPPER
AND LOWER CASE)

A.

Abigail Ann Young (Dr), Associate Editor/ Records of Early English Drama/
Victoria College/ 150 Charles Street W/ Toronto Ontario Canada
Phone (416) 585-4504/ FAX (416) 585-4594/ [log in to unmask]
List-owner of REED-L <http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~reed/reed-l.html>
http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~reed/reed.html => REED's home page
http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~reed/stage.html => our theatre resource page
http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~young => my home page