hi terrie

At 18:21 1999/02/01 EST, you wrote:
>Who is wailing and weeping??  Not I . Wailing and weeping isn't my style.
>Neither am I angry.  I'm simply expressing my opinion, just as you are to me.
>I quit reading Ivan's posts long ago for the very reasons I expressed earlier.
>I don't have the time, energy or desire to spend my time reading the "woe is
>me" on-going saga of Ivan.  But I DO read Dale Severence, who happens to be a
>very good friend as well as fellow grass roots advocate and fellow Parkinson
>Alliance member.  His rebuttal piqued my curiosity as to what Ivan was up to
>now.  Same song, about 14th verse.
>So far, I have 15 yea responses to my post to your 1 nay response.  Will be
>glad to forward the 15 to you if you'd like to see what other regular
>contributors think.
>Just expressing my opinions - Terrie

whoa nellie!
'just expressing an opinion' is no excuse for a personal attack
in my humble opinion

you can and do choose to react to ivan's actions anyway you want to
but i'm surprised at your apparent judgment of his character

as i said earlier,
who are you to judge him?
who are any of us to judge anyone?

i don't care to see your '15 yea responses'
as far as i know, this isn't a 'majority rules' situation;
voices raised in anger and fear remind me of 'mob rule'
[the dangers of which were foreseen by none other than
the writers of the u.s. constitution]

turn the other cheek...
who casts the first stone...
it's two thousand years later
and one prophet's words are still [apparently] being ignored
when will we learn?

janet

janet paterson - 51 now /41 dx /37 onset - almonte/ontario/canada
http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/janet/index.htm