Date:    Mon, 1 Feb 1999 15:39:05 EST
From:    ".Joan Waterman" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Swelling of legs,feet

Befpoe my Doctor appointment this week, I'd like to try again to ask to hear
from those who have been having trouble with the red  and swelling legs &
feet.  If so, do you think it could be a side effect of the increase of
Mirapex that I started (1.5 mg 3X)? We found that it was not my blood pressure
medicine.  Blood tests show that my kidneys are operating ok.  Any other
ideas? Perhaps it will jog my memory of something I've changed that I'm not
aware of.

I'd appreciate any suggestions.

Ruth Clark