Seems to me if this is a room in which we can share our experiences,
questions, occasionally our sorrows--if we can open up to each other in
many ways--why should evidence or mention of one's belief in a higher
power be banned from the conversation?  Now, I don't want to tune in
here to listen to some fanatic use the site to proselytize or preach at
me, but I am not offended to know that someone holds a belief in God and
is comfortable in saying that he gets comfort from it.  Life is short.
The best thing we can do is help each other get through it...patience,
humor, respect...and some tenderness.  /marilyn