JOHN I CAN DO WHAT YOU SAID. but i will do thinks my way. when i post
things at times it shows what i sent. it is my server. to day i got 70 post
from list.  you know i have had PD for 30 years.  i like the list it is a
way for lot of folks to bitch,let off steam. so IVAN said him self he is
gay so what. just delete any thing he has to say. they all think we are
down on them. i got servile gay friends. religion is every ones right i
have gone to same church for 61 years but don't say what it is. meds i
won't say either. i went back in time for a spell. list helped. so lets
over look any thing some one says. you want your way for the list to work.
and what to say. i will say and do what i want. and we all have that right.
 i can delete up to 10 post at a time. just every body try and change any
of us. religion,politic, gay or what. just read the subject. be sure to say
what it is you want to say. then we can delete it with out reading it. as
all of us got PD. on and off days. off days you are upset. good you are at
least thinking.  so i won,t change you can delete me heck i won't know. so
bitch at some thank others as that is just what i was thinking. one of the
so many re's is we don't know who will answer. so read a re and if thats
what you would say no need to re. i am just a dumb old good looking man. lolo

                                        I.Y.Q.  DON AND VIVIAN
LOVE OF MY LIFE-52

                                BEST MEDS FOR TO DAY IS
                                    LAUGHTER   DELETE