well she saw 3 doc today. all agreed. she will have x rays every month for
at 3months. and her temperature 2 times a day. as it is a very mayor opp.
they will do ex rays monthly to see how she is coming along. as lot can go
wrong. so we will sweat it out. she would have to be cut from top of her
neck to gods country. so thats why they are ex raying to see if she is
getting better or worse. see she does ask lot of ? do not want some kind of
support right now. you nurses might know what i mean. it is her lungs and
heart. my girls are fighters.  but dads do get to worry. so i will let u
all know if not speak up. as i said i would let you know a promise is a
promise. unless you release me from it.  subject gave you the information.
to delete or read. lolo

                                             I.Y.Q.  DON  AND VIVIAN
                                             LOVE OF MY LIFE-52

                                            BEST MED'S FOR PD IS