Gina....

A "do it yourself AUTOPSY kit?"   Hmmmm...
(thinking)... Naaaaaw.... that won't work once one got
past their knees, it'd really make a heck of a mess.
Can you imagine how totally pissed someone'd be
if they got home from work and found they had to clean
up after someone who had tried to perform an autopsy
on themself?  Heck... they'd prolly FINISH the job FOR
'em out of anger! <grin>

Now a "do it yourself deep brain stim," THAT I can picture.
In fact I've often thought that Ken B could use something
like that (putting thumbs in ears and waggling fingers at
Ken) giggle.

Something ya overlooked is the "do it yourself lobotomy
kit, " which would be good practice for anyone planning
on performing their own pallidotomy on themselves.  Kinda
like a "pallidotomy REHERSAL, huh?

Why i betcha theses LOTS of handy dandy "do it
yourself," home-based businesses along this vein
just WAITING to be started!  <LOL>

Big ol hug at ya, m'dear.....

Barb Mallut