You changed the list so that replies are sent directly to the sender and
the entire list can no longer view them.  Why would you want to do that?
Now we miss all the information that is shared between those two people.

Just yesterday I had to post to the person with callouses on the feet to
send me any information they receive so I can see it too because I have
foot problems.

I know you are trying to cut back on the volume of posts but now what we
get are the posts that aren't really meant for anyone.

Plus you are losing members that have a lot to share with the whole group.
Having too many posts is better than not enough.  It means the list is
healthy.

The ones that are affected aren't the ones that are abusing the list but
more the ones that have stayed with the list to get information.

I was gone most of January so did I miss something?  Can't it be changed back?

PLEASE.

jjjane

http://www.parkinsonalliance.net/medical/palross/palross.htm