Ken, m'dear, it's OK with ME if you or anyone
disagrees with me, on this or any other subject.
I think it'd be an awfully boring world if we all were
in total agreement no matter what.  BORRRING!

'Sides.... who knows... maybe I'll learn something by
discussing a subject about which there is some
disagreement?

NOW... about the rest of your message.  M'friend,
despite our banter 'n bashing - which I sincerely
hope everyone knows is purely done for laughs
(OK.... so we're a coupla hams!) <smile>  I have
nothing but the highest respect and fondness for you

I think you've said it all, and said it SO well in your
commentary.

I've spent yesterday and today mulling around what
I'd read on the List.  Was I horrified? Yes.  Was I
surprised?  No.  Few of us List-folks are Mother
Teresa-types, and few are real nasty numbers.  The
majority of our List membership falls somewhere in
the middle.  Our human imperfections as well as our
virtues are glaringly visible much of the time.

In posting on the List we permit ourselves to be
vulnerable... vulnerable and exposed.  That's why it's
SO important we not flame or bash ANYone
individual personally and publicly.

We don't have to like everyone passing thru here,
but we MUST make allowances for, and tolerate,
our differences.

For those whom we are unable to relate to, or just
plain don't like, there's the DELETE key.  Using THAT
won't cause anyone else grief nor will it cause the
List - which is so valued by all of us - to implode upon
itself, which is the direction it seems to be heading
as people PUBLICLY spew out their anger and
continue to keep things at a rolling boil..

As the infamous Rodney King once said, "Can't we
all be friends?"

Barb Mallut