i have e-maild IVAN and told him of the things i had when i had my own
company. did no good small claims, and regular court. told him he did not
stand a chance.  in Ohio small claims is just to tell you if it is right.
if you win it cost you nothing.  been their done it.  i believe in god but
each to his own beliefs. you notice i never say or push it,or say what meds
i take. each to his own.  oh waiting on how to type all my address on one
or 2 sheets. eudrora pro 4.0  my options of IVANS  i e-mail him not use the
list to say. as it is mine option to him. not to bring family in to it.
hope i did not ruffled any feathers.

                                          I.Y.Q.  DON  VIVIAN
                                          LOVE OF MY LIFE-52

                                       BEST MEDS FOR PD IS