those of you i came to call close friends and others i do not know so well
may i ask a ?? how do you know you have not helped some one. we need all on
the list. to have pros and cons it keeps our minds a live. our bodys might
be a little more slower. trouble walking,falling so on. but its our minds
we need to help to find a cure. lot of times i said i wanted to walk in
front of a truck. some of you that want to leave gave me hope to live. so
see there is the help we get whith out you knowing it. sure even me get
upset over some of the things said. so i just use delete key. as i can,t
work as i did be for at least the list gives me some thing to do rather
than just whatch tv. and get tired eyes and where sun can,t shine. all so
get a laugh from some of the famly talk. so you all see we all give help in
our own way. even my keayboard that can,t spell. so please none of you
leave. i will not say any names but i will very lost and hurt if you leave.
i dont know if you can only get e-mail from the list and just send but be
theire for me.

                                            I.Y.Q  DON  AND VIVIAN