Emotions are easily misunderstood as words on a cold piece of paper. First
reactions are most often wrong reactions in retrospect.
The volunteers here that give, need nurturing, not criticism. The light
that they use to show us the path is delicate. Criticism is like a gale in
the night..it may snuff the source of our volunteers light. Burnout comes
easy in a hostile climate.

If you have an opinion that is not on topic but critical...hold it and
sleep on it before sending it and then deal directly with the person you
would like to hurt. We are not organized to destroy one another...but to
promote discussion about Parkinson's issues in an International environment.

If you have deep seated religious beliefs, turn your words into works in
your local community. Everyone has a belief or non-belief and this is not
the forum for furthering anything else but the discussion of Parkinson's
information.

We have not been moderated, thus far, and probably will never will but
recent events leading up to the "eating of our volunteers" has hastened
that day.

Look in the looking glass, are you happier today than you were when all the
discontent started? Each person involved bears a responsibility to our body
to help bind us together rather than driving us apart.

There was a saying in WWII, "Loose Lips sinks ships". Our ship, Parkinsn
has developed a list.

[log in to unmask]   Search the parkinsn archive online at:
                 http://james.parkinsons.org.uk
                Catch the Parkinsn List messages on line at:
               http://www.ionet.net/~jcott/homepage/archive/patp.html
             *NEW*Click the page ads and use the new search tools*NEW*
John Cottingham