Ken-- thank you for saying what you did.  I believe Ivan may  e too hurt
and depressed to be reading the list right now, and I hope you will send
him a copy of what you wrote.  He needs to know that Hilary is not the only
one who appreciates his efforts on behalf of all PWPs.

        Camilla Flintermann,            <[log in to unmask]>
        CG for Peter, 80/70/55                   co-owner, CARE list

             "If the only tool you have is a hammer,
                    everything looks like a nail. "
                        ----Abraham Maslow