At 08:29 AM 2/1/99 EST, you wrote:
>Have not heard anything about this lately, is everyone off of this, or are
>there some still on.  I think Brig is finally coming back, not to what he was,
>but at least coming back.  He is still having blood tests done every two
>weeks, am going to check with neuro today to see if he must continue with
>them.  He has upped his sinemet to more than before tasmar, but I think that's
>normal.

>is everyone off of this
   Nope.I'm still on at 200 mgs X3 /day and seem to be doing fine but who knows. I see my neurologist at 10am today but I 've heard nothing from him that would indicate that he would want me to come off. Blood test one X/month. Reduced Sinemet 10/100 from 8/day to 5-6/day. Only problem is an increase in hand tremor[with a hx of essential tremor this is no surprise]
and increase in dystonia when Sinemet level must be low. Still remain very active with gym workout 3-4 Xs /week,horse back & buggy driving lessons weekly, publishing newsletter, active in community and so on

   my best
   george