Gerry asked about Tasmar, about which  little has been said of late.  That
reminded me of a question I have in mind---
When Peter asked his neuro (at a movement disorder clinic) about startying
Tasmar, he was told not to---not because of the liver problems, but because
some major side effects are "dyskinesia and hallucinations".  He felt that
Peter, though never having dys, has been vulnerable to confusiuon and
hallucinations on other drugs (Mirapex+Sinemet) and should not take the
risk.

I wonder if others who take/ have taken Tasmar are aware of this, and have
had any problems with it ?

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 80/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "