i have both. take dilnten,prozock VIVIAN some times gets out of bed so i
won't hit her and to get some sleep. my nero now after so long of time
admits PD can cause pain. after treating me so long hes says he has leaned
so much about PD. so no body is alone. but i will not say how much i take.
he says some of you could be made worse if you all knew. i only tell what i
have gone through for 30 years. my life is to help PWP'S am no nero. only
school of hard knocks. PD is like a marage first 7 years are the hardest. i
learn from list too. so please all stay how do you know who and how much
you can help all PWP'S  WE NEED ALL PWP'S   church is now out. AMEN.

                                         I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN