Hi Howard:  Two of the (many) problems I have with PD are pain in my lower
back and legs and feet swelling. The back pain isn't normal PD muscle spasm
type but throbbing. Lower back pain and foot and leg swelling are recognized
as possible (to me probable) results of Parlodel.

I really can empathize  with you, I just had a basal cell carcinoma
 taken off my neck and I'm getting pain in my shoulder, I don't recall
having pain there before. It took three or 4 stiches to close the cut;
I had a couple taken off years ago that left a tiny scar but this one...

I'm drifting off topic, I have similar symptoms and fears, if that helps
any. Good luck with your test, lmk the news, I'll be rootin for you.
After all we can't have enough Harrington's