Hello friends-- No, I will not be leaving the list. I feel that I have a
responsibility to try to help those people struggling with their tablets:
when I began my climb down the Parkinson's ladder there was no list, no
experts, and I had to learn the hard way. To put it more cynically, maybe
I enjoy basking in the thanks of grateful PWPs who have benefitted from
my advice - it can be very addictive!

I do not want you to take my decision to stay as an endorsement of the list
as it is now, however; It seems to be populated in the main by a bunch of
airheads who have too much time on their hands. It is getting harder and
harder to pick out the cry for help from the inane rambling of those
refugees from *alt.silly-talk.

My scan of the list each morning is perfunctory at best, so if you want to
attract my attention, make it VERY PLAIN in the  'Subject'  box.
Here's hoping for a better list,
Regards,
--
Brian Collins  <[log in to unmask]>

Age Now: 59  Age at diagnosis: 39.  Age at first symptoms: 34.