Jim Cordy mentioned Mr. Slewitt, which reminded me that a couple of years
ago, when Ivan first aired his difficulties with NPF, I DID write a
*polite* letter to Mr. Slewitt, asking him to look into the matter. I got
no reply, however.  This reinforces my feeling that approaching the
"bigwigs" is not the way to go.

While Ivan has told me that small claims court would entail his going to
Florida to sue, and would cost more than he feels is due him, I wonder why
this could not be handled by a taped deposition---if it's good enough for
Congress-------?  I hope Ivan will seriously consider this and not reject
it out of hand without looking at all possible ways of accomplishing it.
He is seriously damaging the goodwill and creditability he has with this
"listfamily", and I think that is a shame.

       Camilla Flintermann,                             <[log in to unmask]>

 http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/camilla/one.htm  My Home Page

             "  Knowing when to insist, and when to let be,
               is,perhaps, a lifetime learning experience  ."
                              --Mary McCurry