At 18:49 1999/02/04 +0800, you wrote:
>Thanks you for your kind assistance. It seems that I joined the list
>at a perplexing time for a newcomer but I do appreciate your help in
>doing what I most need to do: learn.
>Dave Thurston

hi dave

thanks for your thanks!

the list is undergoing another growth spasm, i think
a good part of that is due to the shock and pain of joe's death

otherwise, we would feel more welcoming
so please bear with us

for the first year newbie, i recommend reading:

"An Algorithm For Managing Parkinsons Disease"
[search the archives using BX: ALGORITHM]
and
"Psychsocial Factors In The Treatment Of Parkinsons Disease"
[search the archives using PSYCHOSOCIAL FACTORS]
and
"The Young Parkinson's Handbook By Arlette Johnson"
[available from the APDA]

they should give you enough ideas to start dabbling
in the archives in earnest

even though some members are not here today
their voices ring strong
in the archives

alan bonander d1996
stan houston d1997