hi all

At 01:22 1999/02/05 -0600, Earleen wrote:
>Many many thanks to Jack, Phil, Bob, Janet and R. Weeks for their kind
>assistance with my problem getting off the list.Your time and efforts
>in my behalf are greatly appreciated. Earleen

it's grand to know that we can be so helpful and that it is appreciated
but i wonder if there was unnecessary duplication of effort here.

as pd list elf
i have volunteered to answer any list subscription questions off-list
which is what camilla flintermann used to do off-list
which is what she used to used to do on-list
and which was changed to try to reduce list volume

[it's funny though - whenever i post a gentle reminder
of this arrangement along with a copy of the instructions
there seems to be a flurry of requests in the following week
from people who can't find their instructions!]

so i will from this day henceforward
answer all pd list subscription questions on-list
[but extremely well-labelled!!]
and see how it goes
okay?
okay

janet

janet paterson - 51 now /41 dx /37 onset - almonte/ontario/canada
http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/janet/index.htm