Janet that's a great idea, then you'll have more time to do your highly
appreciated research projects. :-)
what would you think about the possibility of putting the instructions
on a web page along with a link to (your) e-mail so if someone need more
info or help you could respond to them. It also might be a good place to
post the FAQ's which have been discuss, if that is what Barbara
Patterson would like to do. I know every body doesn't have WWW access
but it would eliminate some postings from the daily input, most of which
are somewhat annoying to the senders/recipients or both.

Janet Paterson wrote:

>it's grand to know that we can be so helpful and that it is appreciated
>but i wonder if there was unnecessary duplication of effort here.
>
>as pd list elf
>i have volunteered to answer any list subscription questions off-list
>which is what camilla flintermann used to do off-list
>which is what she used to used to do on-list
>and which was changed to try to reduce list volume
>
>[it's funny though - whenever i post a gentle reminder
>of this arrangement along with a copy of the instructions
>there seems to be a flurry of requests in the following week
>from people who can't find their instructions!]
>
>so i will from this day henceforward
>answer all pd list subscription questions on-list
>[but extremely well-labelled!!]
>and see how it goes
>okay?
>okay
>
>janet paterson - 51 now /41 dx /37 onset - almonte/ontario/canada
>http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/janet/index.htm

Bob Chapman  66 now/61 dx/50 onset
Location     So. California Desert
E-mail       <[log in to unmask]>