Dear List Members,

As I've posted in the past, NPF's literary task force has been working over
the past several months to update the Foundation's literature.

In the last 6 months we have published the following NEW literature
available free of charge upon request.

1. Parkinson's Disease: Nutrition Matters
2. Parkinson's Disease: Speaking Out (deals with speech and swallowing)
3. Parkinson's Disease: Fitness Counts

"Fitness Counts" is the most recent addition as it was completed only a
month ago. We received great responses to the previous two handbooks, but
have not heard much about this new one. We are anxious to hear your input,
please feel free to email, Susan Imke our National Patient Service
Consultant at: [log in to unmask]

We are currently working on a new medication manual which should be
available in less than 2 weeks.

In addition, we updated the NPF Parkinson Handbook which gives an overview
of PD for the newly diagnosed and "Patient Perspectives on Parkinson's, a
series of essays by Sid and Donna Dorros has been update as well.

To place an order for literature, please email Andrea Jones in our
fulfillment department - [log in to unmask]

Best Wishes to you all,

Melinda Brown
Public Relations Director, NPF