hi bruce, cyber-dad, virginia, camilla, et all

>>Our wise Camilla wrote:
>>we're ALWAYS going to have to make a choice about what
>>goes where, but better perhaps to delete silliness we don't want to read
>>than to lose valuable info we may need.....just my thoughts, F W I W.
>>Others???
>>Agreed
>>Virginia Christiansen

add my name to the list of me-toos

i've said it before and i'll say it again
i do not see list volume as a problem and never have
i echo others' comments that 'too much' volume is a healthy sign

however
i see the recent reduction in sharing info, help, etc
as a potentially serious problem
affecting the core purpose
of this list

sharing with everyone
should be the default option for replying to a message
in my humble opinion

and in re 'silliness':
that's a judgment call
i don't think we should be judging anything or anyone here

listmember A's 'silliness' might be
Listmember B's 'saving grace' or
Listmember C's 'source of annoyance' and
A, B, and C may change their opinions
depending on the day, the weather, or the moon
so be it
that's what the delete key is for

janet

janet paterson - 51 now /41 dx /37 onset - almonte/ontario/canada
http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/janet/index.htm