Since I spend the greater part of my day teaching Patrons
to use the Computer, I feel people really do understand they can send
a CC to the PD List as well as to the individual, at the sametime.
I think more than that, they are afraid the Net
Police will get after them again for posting  at ALL.
For them having an opinion about anything, and having
the audacity to put it into black and white, we need to
lighten up here a little, don't you think??

I would imagine that the University of Toronto appreciates having
less traffic on the list also, it does cost them to handle all this email,
there really isn't such a thing as a free lunch, someone pays.

I belong to QuiltNet from the Un. of Kentucky and they limit
how many posts (50 per day) can be accepted.  A few years ago
the list owner told how much it cost the U of K to provide this
"Free Service",  all of us quilters try to send a donation to U Of K
once per year to help offset the cost.
Maybe its time to quit looking a gift horse in the mouth
and save our energy for the fight with the "evil empire, PD".

Also I want to thank Hilary Blue's friend, Ann, for those exercises
for my hands, especially my thumbs.  Haven't had to pry my fingers
off the steering wheel since.  Thanks loads to Hilary for mailing it to me.

To Marling, I'm so glad you are posting again, I know that when you
don't that the demon "Depression" has ahold of you again.
We are here for you, just remember that!!!

I want to thank John Cottingham for putting it on the Web.
I can read it at work now and could never access my email
( and still can't do so) from there, so for me its handier.
I even enjoy John's music!!!!

And a final shot to those who don't think my Subject Heading is
appropriate, all I have to say is "Tough", just delete me!!!!

As Ever.
Marjorie Moorefield,
just another librarian with PD
66/10